Location rating score
140 meters to public transportation
|Value for money||7.0|
|Nearest airport||Paris-Le Bourget Airport (LBG)|
|Distance to airport||12.4 km|
This charming and prestigious apartment, perfectly designed for a business or family stay, has:
- a large bright and quiet living room with a high ceiling, open to the dining room to enjoy a moment of relaxation after a nice day of visit
- a sofa bed measuring 160x200cm
- a flat-screen TV and Wi-Fi
- an open kitchen with all the facilities to share a family dinner around a beautiful table for four
- a parental room, with a bed of 160x200cm
- a bathroom with a bathtub and a separate toilet
We put at your disposal during your stay:
- welcome products of the brand "Anne Semonin" (shower gel, shampoo, body cream ..)
- Hotel sheets and shower towels
- A Nespresso machine with capsules and refreshments (Coca Cola and Perrier) are graciously available.
The Guest Trotter team will hand over the keys and show you the apartment upon your arrival.
The building is secure and has a code to access the building.
The apartment is located on the second floor with an elevator in a secure area.
Great location, great service”
We stayed there for 5 nights during our business trip to Paris. Location is great, it’s not so crowded but it’s still close to many of the major roads. The neighborhood was really safe, there was a Starbucks nearby and supermarket.
Pros: Its a good area and there were full facilities in the room what we need. Bed, sheet & pillow are very comfy. It is quiet clean mostly. Neg: Staff make me incovinience. When i had not reply yet her email. She said, will not welcoming us if i am not reply her email. While we were in a long traveling in europe. Please, be nice to the guest. And we paid for it. Shower in the bathroom was not working well. Elevator very small. Space only for 1 luggage & 1 person. Old appartement.