Try out a condo that lives up to what Baguio is about, without leaving behind the modern essentials. Baguio taste, Baguio feel for your next Baguio trip!
- Camp John Hay
- The Mansion
- Wright Park
- Mines view
- Botanical Garden
Note that our location is closer to these attractions than downtown Baguio area. Downtown Baguio is about 10-15 mins away depending on the traffic. That being said, expect cooler fresher air in this area, lesser vehicle noise equals serenity!
A security deposit of Php 3000 is to be collected prior to arrival. This is refundable within 3 days from check out.
PRESENT BAGUIO TRAVEL ADVISORY - LEVEL 1 since March 9th
To enter the City of Baguio, you must be fully vaccinated. If not, you will be required to submit a negative PCR test taken within 72 hours from date of arrival.
Minors are exempted from the medical requirements, as long as accompanied by vaccinated Adults.
- Pre-register your scheduled visit to the City on Baguio Visita website. For first-time users, please create an account first.
(Host will send instructions and assist you with any questions)
TRIAGE UPON ARRIVAL:
If bringing a private car--> Upon entry (checkpoints), tourists must proceed to the triage for health screening and verification of QTP and documents. There are 2 Triage locations: (1) Baguio Convention Center and (2) Camp John Hay Convention Center
If riding a public bus-->Victory Liner and Genesis JoyBus have dedicated Triage areas of their own.
Once you finish the Triage, please keep your Triage clearance. You will present it to the gate security when you get to the condo.
P.S. Symptomatic visitors, regardless of vaccination status or test result, will be immediately tested and isolated, and referred to health officials for further action and advice prior to visitor’s return to point of origin.
OTHER IMPORTANT REMINDERS:
*Those from ECQ, MECQ, Alert Levels 4 and 5 areas, are not allowed.
*Always follow minimum health & safety protocols, wear mask and observe distancing at all times.
*Baguio is a no-smoking City
*Vehicle number coding is being implemented from 7am to 7pm. Same number scheme as Metro Manila.
*Observe existing city laws: no littering, no smoking, vehicle number coding within the prescribed perimeter.
Please check Baguio Tourism or Baguio Visita FB page for updated guidelines.
The apartment comes with PORTABLE RADIATOR HEATING (plus heating fan) which you cannot find easily in many Baguio transient accommodations, not even in some hotels.
Soft to skin Linens
Latest curve 49" samsung smart tv 4k - yes unlimited netflix!
Fully equipped kitchen with full size samsung inverter fridge, induction cooker, pan, pot, ladles, set of knives, silverware, plates, cups, glasses, beer glasses, wine glasses, shot glasses, wine bucket, the complete set you can think of! Provided for your maximum enjoyment and to keep you at home
- Double bed memory foam (54" x 75") laced with soft-to-skin linens
- Towels (based on the no. of booked guests)
- Toiletries (shower gel, shampoo, toothpaste, liquid hand soap, roll of tissue) + some extras to help you settle in
- 3-seater couch with pull out bed (serves as extra bed for any 3rd & 4th person)
- 4-seater dining table (2 chairs stationed in the balcony)
- For cooking: 1 burner induction cooker, microwave, rice cooker, toaster and electric kettle. Please note that we allow cooking but with limitations mainly to keep the apartment in pristine condition
- French press coffee maker (2-3 cups capacity). Don't wait to buy newly-grounded specialty and locally produced coffee beans from the Public market. Complete your Baguio experience with some coffee breaks!
- 2-stage water filter is installed for improved quality of drinking water from the tap. Yes, tap water is potable even without the water filter. Condo complies to gov't regulation, maintains and tests the water quality every single day. For extra sensitive guests, bottled water can be bought from stores outside. Buy the water before heading to the condo. Bristle Ridge is a newly built condo (turnover year was 2019).
Bathroom and kitchen connect to a centralized water heating (faucets and shower)
We design and operate with guest's ultimate comfort in mind :)
Apart from the condo unit, all shared amenities are accessible to guests :
- Parking is provided for free (basement level of Bluebird tower)
- A mini playground outside the building
- Large reception area on the ground floor of Oakhill building (first building on the left) with restrooms and a spacious Cafe
- Fitness gym (Guest access fee applies. Please ask the reception desk how to sign up)
We have been getting comments about the location of this condo. Hence, we would like to make sure we set guest's expectations right and beforehand.
Condo location is not near downtown baguio, not walkable, unless you are a runner and went here to do just that. There are plenty of people in this area who run in the morning for exercise or train for marathon or sports competition. Downtown (Session road, Baguio church, SM mall, Burnham) is about 7-10 minutes away depending on the traffic situation. During long weekends, holidays and whenever there are big events, Baguio locals stay at home due to the expected traffic brought by tourists. Currently, road traffic is one of the challenges for the local government.
But who goes to Baguio for the hustle and bustle? I guess none. Most tourists in Baguio go here for nature, to escape the busy-ness of life in the city, to celebrate important moments and milestone in our relationships, ultimately to relax!
That being said, expect cooler fresher air in this part of Baguio, lesser vehicle noise and pollution. You will feel closer to nature, without shortage of places to eat and visit-- you will find almost the serenity so get that quick getaway you so deserved! And with our condo designed to embody the tradition and locality of this heavenly place, you are sure to feel belonged and at home.
Or are you feeling more adventurous? Road trip is the way to go! Drive, stop, eat, take photos... enjoy the joyride and scenery left and right! Kennon road is the way to go! Hiking is an option too. Discover many places only local tribes know about. Or get a tribe-inspired tattoo to flaunt that little warrior in you :p
Thinking of going further north? Make Baguio a stop!
We are committed to hosting guests responsibly. We follow Baguio City regulations, (URL HIDDEN), and the building management's protocol for short term rentals.
We do our part in protecting you, we expect your cooperation too.
Because we are committed to the safety of our guests and the community, we perform this heightened cleaning:
- Use of pinesol 99.9 percent virus and bacteria killer on surfaces, knobs, walls, floors and other high touch areas. Extra disinfection process for high touch surfaces is done after the cleaning using surface disinfecting wipes and alcohol.
- Use of higher grade solution and bleach to clean the bathroom and dry all surfaces afterward.
- We have always provided and continue to provide only freshly washed sheets that were machine tumble dried in high temperature.
- In-unit refillable alcohol dispenser in place plus a little extra for personal safety & hygiene use.
- To keep the floors cleaned throughout your stay, we will provide a washable rubber slippers that will be washed and disinfected between stays. Do not use outside shoes and slippers inside the unit.
- All dishes and utensils, whether used or not, will be re-washed. No exemptions.
- Repeat disinfection of high touch areas using alcohol after the cleaning. Unit will be guaranteed sealed and closed until the next guests.
- Cleaning + disinfection will take longer than before. Hence, check in time has been adjusted to 3:00 pm.