As a reminder, here are our house rules: Entry Protocols to Baguio City effective March 8, 2022:
If traveling for leisure or recreation:
- QTP from visita.baguio.gov.ph
- Vaccination Certificate.
In the absence of proof of full vaccination, the traveler may present any of the following:
- Negative results of RT-PCR test conducted within 72 hours prior to arrival in Baguio City;
- Medical Certificate issued the Local Health Officer in their place of origin that the traveler is not eligible to receive COVID-19 vaccination.
Travelers aged 17 and below shall not be required to present proof of vaccination, but must have their own duly issued QTP.
Guests must present the following upon check in:
a. QTP Pass
Leisure travel shall not be allowed for persons arriving from areas under Alert Level 4 and 5, respectively. While leisure or recreation travel from areas under Alert Level 3 shall be allowed for fully vaccinated individuals only.
- Check in window is from 2:00pm to 11:00pm.
- All units are strictly non-smoking and non-vaping. Guests who smoke in the units will be charged a professional cleaning fee of PHP 5,000.00 against their security deposit.
-Early Check-In or Late Check-Out may be arranged prior to your trip. This will be subject to availability and additional charges.
- Please ensure that you have declared the exact number of guests who will be staying in the unit, including children. We are implementing a strict policy on the maximum number of guests per room in compliance with the guidelines set forth by the Department of Tourism Memorandum Circular No. 20. We will not allow entry of extra guests who have been under-declared.
- Please return the key card upon check out.
- Please put all left-over food in the trash bin under the kitchen sink.
- Please wash dishes before leaving to avoid pests.
- Your units are cleaned and sanitized prior to your stay. As a safety precaution due to COVID-19, housekeeping, make-up room and turn-down services during the duration of your stay will NOT be available.
- Housekeeping personnel are available from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm to take your trash. Please contact our Front Desk to request for garbage pick-up.