Al Fresco Springs 1 is the first resort of the Al Fresco Springs lineup. Located conveniently beside Al Fresco Springs 2, this hot spring resort is perfect for smaller groups and can accommodate up to 20 people.
It has a spectacular view of Mt. Makiling and its cozy atmosphere is sure to make your experience memorable.
Check-in time: 7pm
Check-out time: 5pm
Max capacity: 20 pax
All amenities listed below are free to use.
- Main pool (Max depth: 4.5 feet)
- Kiddie pool (Max depth: 3 feet)
- BBQ Grill
- Ice chest/cooler
- Basic cable TV
Things to note:
- Our pools contain natural hot spring water. You can expect the pool water to be warm or hot, depending on your tolerance.
- Videoke is available only up until 10PM. Unfortunately this is out of our control since it is a municipal ordinance. This is also in consideration of neighbors.
- All other amenities can be found in detail below.
Rooms will be limited based on the number of pax, since our rate is heavily discounted.
All 4 bedrooms are air-conditioned. There are 3 bedrooms located on the second floor and 1 small bedroom (meant for seniors or those with disabilities) located on the ground floor. Max sleeping capacity is for 25 pax only.
Our beds come with pillows and sheets. Blankets can be requested upon check-in from the caretaker (no charge).
All of the 4 rooms are equipped with their own bathroom. There is an additional restroom (no shower) on the ground floor, conveniently located near the pool.
Please note that we do not provide toiletries and towels.
Kitchen 1 has a countertop with a sink and a fridge. Kitchen 1 is mostly meant for washing dishes, microwaving food (upon request), food preparation, and extra countertop space.
At the back of the resort is Kitchen 2. It is equipped with a sink, two-burner gas stove (costs an additional fee; please see "Extra Fees" section).
Guests are expected to bring their own cookware/utensils, though we do provide the basics: medium-sized pots, pans, knife, and chopping board.
The grill is located near the entrance in the garage area. You are free to use the grill; charcoal can be bought from the caretaker.
The max limit is 20 pax. Any excess of this maximum will be denied entry. Children above 2 years old are included in the headcount.
- Events fee/catering: ₱900
- Food Cart, Mobile Bar, Photo Booth: ₱500 per supplier
- Sound system, professional lights & sounds: ₱500 per item
- Time extension**: ₱900 per hour
**Strictly subject to approval and can only be allowed if the next time slot is available. A surcharge of ₱900 per hour will be billed for *approved* extension/early check-in. Otherwise, you will be asked to check-out on time.
As much as we would love to meet all of our guests, management is mainly located outside of Laguna.
During your stay, caretakers are there to help you for most of the day, from 6am in the morning to 12 midnight. Please do not hesitate to ask our caretakers for any questions or concerns you might have. They'll be more than happy to assist you.
Also, please understand that the caretakers can be busy at times (e.g. when they're assisting other guests for check-in, cleaning the other resort) However, we will do our best to assist you at all times.
For urgent matters, please free to give us a call.
Al Fresco Springs 1 is located in Lakewood Subdivision, a guarded subdivision. We have another resort (Al Fresco Springs 2) right beside the resort.
You'll be getting a nice view of Mount Makiling, where our hot spring water is sourced from.
Al Fresco Springs 1 is just an hour drive from Makati. The resort is accessible by public transportation.
- We only accept cash (Philippine Peso) in the resort. Please keep this in mind if any of the extra fees apply to you.
- All vehicles can be safely parked by the curb just outside of the resort. We also have a private parking lot in front of the resort. The resort is located in a guarded subdivision, where guards roam at least twice during the night. Rest assured your parked vehicles will be safe during your stay.
- Al Fresco Springs 1 is right beside our other resort, Al Fresco Springs 2. There is a wall/barrier separating the two resorts for privacy and noise reduction. Please be considerate of the guests next door; keep the noise down after midnight.
- We do not offer flexible check-in and check-out times since we follow a tight schedule. You can only stay for up to 22 hours unless a time extension is approved (see "Extra Fees"). Check in starts at 7pm; check-out is at 5pm.
- Cut-off time for checking in is 11pm. The resort will be closed until 6am to guests arriving after the cut-off time. Please let us know in advance if you will be checking-in late after 11pm.
If you are unclear about something, kindly contact us before sending a booking request.